Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Menz Restaurant

So once again i went a while ago but i'm going to blog about it now.
So Menz Restaurant is a little family owned Restaurant located in Rio Grande on the way the Cape May. They have really delisious food! I went past it with my ex boyfriend one day while i was filiming in cape may but it looked closed so we didn't go inside. Then one day after looking at cats in ocean city me, my sister, and her boyfriend decided to take a trip down there. So we got inside and noticed all the weird decor. We got a seat, ordered our food and when we ate it, it was like heaven the food was amazing! Although the food was amazing the bill was not, the food is expensive but to me it was totally worth it.
I went there again with my family and my grandparents. They agreed the food was really good and well worth the money.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment