Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mt. Misery

so today i went to take a trip to the road called mt. misery. I have a few things to say about this road. one, there are no signs indicating that the road is indeed the road you are looking for. so, with that, i flew right past the road. When i turned around and got back to the road i was debating either to go right of left. To the right was a dirt road and to the left was a paved road so i decided to go down the paved road. Mt. Misery road is a HUGE road that stretches for a long while through the middle of the pine barrens. So i rode through  the road and i came to a camp, some type of christian camp. I didn't stop because there were some cars and i figured the camp was going on considering its the middle of summer so i kept on going. The road soon took me through Lebonon State Forest. I got all the way to the end where there were railroad tracks and alot of big dump trucks on the road intersecting with Mt. Misery. So i turned around and went all the way back to the other side of the road. This one wasn't paved so i was praying that my tire wouldn't become flat because i think i don't have a spare. anyway, i didn't pass anything interesting. I then got to a very well paved road that was still Mt. Misery. i drove all the way to the end and behold! a road sign that says Mt. Misery. I really wanted to take a picture of me under the sign for my album but there were so many cars wizzing by that it was impossible, i was by myself and i did have a tripod with me. it would have been easy if there wasn't so many cars so i grabbed my GPS, and put in the address for my boyfriends house cause he lives about 15 mins from Mt. Misery (which is located in Browns Mills btw) which is where i am now. I'm going to try to go there tomorrow with my boyfriend, after he gets back from school but i think he wont want to come. he isn't the adventurous type. So Mt. Misery photography will have to be saved for another day. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment