Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Union hotel

So today i went for my trip to Flemington, NJ. I got my grandpa at 9 and we headed up the long trip. we took a whole bunch of back roads to get to I-95 the 295 then 95, it was so confusing. But we got there in pretty good timing. First we took a stop at the Union hotel. The Union hotel used to be a hotel and then was turned into a restaurant. Then in 2008 it closed up but recently they have had ideas of re-developing the building. The Hotel is said to be haunted. So we parked got out took some pictures and then got back in the car.

So my aunt and uncle live in Flemington so we went to go visit them and ate at this country restaurant  It was pretty good. Then we went to go find the 'Our Ham Came From a Chicken' sign located on the outskirts of Flemington on Decker rd. We drove up and down the road like twice and couldn't find it. Then right around the Corner was the abandoned tower, Mary's tower. It was said to be burnt down in 2008, but i still wanted to go. I found the path to go there but it was a No Trespassing zone so my grandpa said we shouldn't do that so we just went home. So no luck on the the last two but atleast we got the Union hotel :)
On to the Next one..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment