Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dennisville Cedar Swamp


So today since i had nothing to do i figured i would do a location. For Christmas i got issues 4, 5, and 6 of Weird NJ and one of them had mentioned something in Dennisville which is about 45 mins from my house. It talked about the cedar tree industry in the town. So i got in my car this afternoon and drove down to Dennisville. I drove down Jake’s Landing Rd. to find myself surrounded my cedar trees. i drove all the way out to the boating launch by the river, and took some pictures there. Then i got back in my car and went into the woods to take some pictures of the cedar trees. I also found a random grave of someone. The wind was really strong today it almost knocked me over, especially by the river and it was freezing out.
When i got back in my car i noticed i had no gas, and i was in the middle of nowhere. So i got back on 47 and drove east until i got to route 9. I drove up route 9 until i got into Ocean View and behold i found a Wawa with gas. I drove up route 9 more until it turned into the parkway. i just got over the ocean city bridge and there was a cop behind me with his lights on. my heart stopped. I pulled over and he got the guy in front of me. Sigh of relief. 
So that’s my adventure to Dennisville today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment