Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Wreck of the Sinda

So i have not been able to do any locations in a while due to hurricane sandy but today i was bored sitting around my house when i decided to go to a location close to my house. Ocean city is about 20 minuets away so i decided to go visit the wreck of the Sinda. The Sinda was a ship that crashed on the beach of Ocean city near 18th street. you can't actually see the ship it's way under the sand but it still is a location for the documentary so i got in my car and headed down to OC. 
when i got there it was really windy and cold so i wanted to make it a quick trip. I parked on like 14th street and began walking up the boardwalk until i got to the sigh about the wreck of the sinda. I took a picture with me in it standing next to the sign and then again of just the sign and head back the other way towards the rides and stuff. Then my ears started to hurt from the cold so i decided to just go home instead of taking pictures of the amusements which are shut down for the season. 
So it was just a short trip and a sporadic one at that. Hopefully going to get ready for the next location soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment