Monday, October 15, 2012

Bethlehem Loading Company

so today i had nothing to do. i decided i wanted to do one of my locations that was close to home so i decided to do the abandoned Bethlehem Loading Company in Estell Manor which is about a 15 minute ride from my house. So i packed up my car, stopped at Wawa for a Dr.Pepper and headed on over there. I pulled into the park and soon found out the boardwalk thing through the woods to get to the abandoned ruins was closed off so i got back ion my car and took the back unpaved road to the abandoned ruins. I started taking some pictures when i hear a rattling noise suddenly 10 feet in front of me was like a 3 foot rattlesnake. i never ran to my car so fast but i got some good pictures so i was happy. I drove around the park some more to take other pictures but there were a lot of people around so i just decided to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment