Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pio Padre Shrine pt 2/Roadside Robots/Hubcap Tree


So today i decided to go back to the Pio Padre shrine in Landisville. I have been there before but i needed a picture of me at the shrine for the album. So i went there with my boyfriend and it took about a half hour to get there. We had to wait until these people got done with praying because i didn’t want to be rude and start taking pictures when people are trying to concentrate on praying. So when they were done we got out took some pictures and headed off to the next place.
the next place was the route 54 roadside robots. I wasn’t too sure where they were on 54 so before we left i looked for an address and on Roadside America it gave me an address too bad it was the wrong one. But we eventually found it. we pulled up and saw two workers who worked at the garage where the robots were. I got scarred but my boyfriend said it would be fine. So we quickly got out took a picture and headed on,

Next it was the Hubcap tree. we got onto 322 (black horse pike) and it only took a couple mins but we pulled over at the tree, took a couple pictures and left back home. 

on to the next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment