Thursday, February 7, 2013

Padre Pio


or Pio Padre whatever you want to call it.
So since i was really bored on Wednesday i decided to go to a nearby location. I decided to go to the Padre Pio/ Pio Padre Shrine. It’s located in on 40 in Landisville in Buena township. 
So it was further than i had thought. I parked in the little parking lot and two guys in trucks were sitting there and were starring me down it was kind of creepy so i decided to wait to get out of my car to go take pictures. They left 5 mins after i got there. So i walked up to the shrine they had some religious music playing which i thought was kind of nice. It was freezing cold out so i said to myself ‘make this a quick one’ I took some pictures of the shrine and stuff and some pictures for my photography class i am currently taking. It took me no longer than 15 mins to take the pictures. Just as i started walking back to my car a women popped out of a car in the parking lot. i thought she was going to yell at me for taking pictures in a religious setting and it was disrespectful because she kinda gave me a dirty look walking up to the shrine but she she didn’t say anything. I got back in my car and drove home. 
Halfway home i forgot to take a picture of myself for the album so looks like i have to wait for another day to go out there and do that. 
Another one down, on to the next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment